This is another great SL wiki great for educators to explore. SaLamander's goal is to develop "a Collaborative Taxonomy of and Rating Useful Sites for Teaching and Learning in Second Life."
They have done a great job so far. No doubt - it has the EduIsland name attached to it :-) This site offers great ideas for teachng in SL. The site is not flashy (which is great to see for a change), and has great content for educators.
- Dembe Wellman
- Cyber, World, United States
- Dembe is an international educator that is a member of ISTE and EDUPODCASTING. SHe has created this blog for research and development as well as to document and make SL easier for other educators. Below, please check out the Educator's Survival Pack. It is designed to help new educators entering SL and Teen SL to Teach.
- ► 2008 (10)
- Teaching in SL - We have come a long way baby!
- Second Life Library 2.0 Project Report
- 3D world Chart
- Machinima: A Published History Using the ThinC Boo...
- Second Life Video Tutorials from Buffalo State Uni...
- VastPark Beta
- Let's Welcome Second Life Brazil
- SaLamander: Another great SL wiki
- Virtually Blind
- Maps of SL
- New !!! SecondRussia
- Second Life: Reaching into the Virtual World for R...
- Greenbush Island Video and Classroom 2.0 Website
- Virtual World Librarianship
- Using Power Point in SL to Present
- Introduction to SL Document
- Great New SL Wiki
- Get A First Life
- Check out the Harvard of Game Schools
- New Simulation World for Kids
- TEDBlog reports Top Interactive Experience Creator...
- "Virtual Goods: the next big business model"
- Watch "Science Learning Opportunities in Second Li...
- ShortText Too Cool
- NEW Educational Video Site!!
- Thanks to Milamber
- Educators - TNC is a Must visit in SL
- ▼ August (29)