http://del.icio.us/dembe01/sl

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Educational Gaming Based on Nobel Prizes


I came across some more great educational games today I wanted to safe with this community. I usually keep my post to SL, but wanted to add these wonderful educational games I just came across. http://nobelprize.org/educational_games/ is a great site that offers educational games and simulations, based on Nobel Prize-awarded achievements. These games "teach and inspire" while promoting fun and learning. The game topics include: physics, chemistry, physiology or medicine, literature, peace and economics. I tried some of these and found them to be challenging.

Regards till my next post,
Dembe

No comments:

About Me

Cyber, World, United States
Dembe is an international educator that is a member of ISTE and EDUPODCASTING. SHe has created this blog for research and development as well as to document and make SL easier for other educators. Below, please check out the Educator's Survival Pack. It is designed to help new educators entering SL and Teen SL to Teach.

Blog Archive

ClusterMap as of July 25, 2007

Blog Juice Meter

My Blog <foo