Thursday, February 8, 2007
We Meet for Work in SL
Our office was out in the field (all of us at different locations as usual) and we decided to meet quickly in SL at Eduisland to discuss matters of work. We took a picture of this historical moment to remember it by. Alistar Ames, our boss in RL, is the camera ham on the left, as usual. :-) To my right is Milamber Taurog.
It was nice meeting and talking this way rather than on the phone or just a plain old boring IM.
We decided to try for another picture of the office staff. Only one person missing and we are waiting for them to join SL. (Hint-Hint -Hint - if they are reading.)
And still Alistar strikes another pose and Milamber refuses to look at the camera. Imagine what I have to put up with in RL? Yes, Alistar and Milamber I know you are reading this. ;-)
Our meeting was good and we all teleported in from our exploring of SL. Alistar expressed an article he found online entitled, "Universities Register for Virtual Future" on CNETNew.com. Look for more on this article under my news links if you are interested.
- Dembe Wellman
- Cyber, World, United States
- Dembe is an international educator that is a member of ISTE and EDUPODCASTING. SHe has created this blog for research and development as well as to document and make SL easier for other educators. Below, please check out the Educator's Survival Pack. It is designed to help new educators entering SL and Teen SL to Teach.
- ► 2008 (10)
- Avatar Statistics from SLBuzz.com
- Website for Kids: Webkinz and The Merbs
- Meeting some Builders in SL
- Fun Things in SL
- Dembe at the OSCARS and Playing Video
- Profile and Giving Items
- Show and Tell in SL
- Disasters in SL
- Volunteer in SL
- Valentine's Day in SL
- Everybody Needs A Friend
- Leading a Double Life?
- We Meet for Work in SL
- Picks for February 8th
- Meet the Real Life Dembe of Second Life
- Didn’t Your Mother Ever Tell You, “Not to Accept a...
- Great Article on SL
- Picks for the day!
- The Linden and Avatars
- Meet Dembe Wellman
- When real life just is not enough!
- ▼ February (21)