http://del.icio.us/dembe01/sl

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Machinima

Machinima a basically new term to me and is not restricted to SL. I found out about this about one month ago. The concept to me is fascinating. According to Webopedia, "Machinima is a form of filmmaking that uses computer game technology to shoot films in the virtual reality using a game engine." I decided to look further into this topic. I found out the following:


I found out today that in May of 2007 a SL show will debut called Divas. This Machinima show will star Phaylen Fairchild and Kattie Haight. For a preview of the show go to
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0Gfq5Np_fI The video at YouTube is new and was posted by Phaylen. According to fashion World of SL, it premiered March 6th at Mysticakal Hair Designs. I think this is going to be a must see, eventhought it looks like the content will not be educational.

This video file can easily be converted to an apropiate media format for you to use at http://vixy.net/

Did you know you can record in SL? :-)

Regards till my next blog
Dembe





1 comment:

BooBooKittie said...

Hi, Thanks for posting our trailer for DiVAS! Glad you liked it, stay tuned. :)

BooBooKittie Haight (Kittie)

About Me

Cyber, World, United States
Dembe is an international educator that is a member of ISTE and EDUPODCASTING. SHe has created this blog for research and development as well as to document and make SL easier for other educators. Below, please check out the Educator's Survival Pack. It is designed to help new educators entering SL and Teen SL to Teach.

Blog Archive

ClusterMap as of July 25, 2007

Blog Juice Meter

My Blog <foo